Moore Funeral Home P.A.
 
line decor
line decor
 
 
 
 

 
OUR HISTORY

12 S. Second Street
Denton MD 21629

410-479-2611
410-479-0943 Fax


 


Moore Funeral Home was founded in 1909 by J. Virgil Moore. His son, Charles V. Moore, joined him in 1936 when the firm became known as J.V. Moore and Son. After serving in Europe during WWII, Charles again joined his father. In 1972, Charles V. Moore's son, Randolph P. Moore (Randy), joined the firm as a licensed funeral director and he continues in that capacity today. In 1976, the funeral home became known as Moore Funeral Home, P.A.

Our facility is in the original home of J.V. Moore and is where Charles V. Moore was born on the second floor. Although the home was built in the middle of the 19th century, it is modernized, spacious, and very comfortable. We always strive to provide the most comfortable and friendly atmosphere and facilities possible for our families and their friends.